Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Menu Group Modifier Max Quantity Not Honored

Menu Group Modifier Max Quantity Not Honored

If you add a menu modifier group to a menu item and set min quantity to 0 and max quantity to 1 it still allows you to add more than one.

There's a setting in backoffice -> configuration. Second tab.

I haven't tested it, but I assume it works.

Quote Originally Posted by clearchristx View Post
    There's a setting in backoffice -> configuration. Second tab.

I haven't tested it, but I assume it works.
    You sure about that? I don't see anything remotely related to what I am reporting here.

I tried and it was working. #3 sample item (2 Egg Sandwich) has modifiers limit set max 2. When it exceeds that displays Message. As clearchristx mentioned you may have set "Allow adding modifier when it reachers max limit".

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I tried and it was working. #3 sample item (2 Egg Sandwich) has modifiers limit set max 2. When it exceeds that displays Message. As clearchristx mentioned you may have set "Allow adding modifier when it reachers max limit".
    What build are you running? I ask because I don't recall see that option anywhere. I'm running 1.4 Build 1632a. If it is in my build can you tell me where I would find it. Thanks.

This is on the latest code. You can also download pre-release beta from http://floreant.xyz . There are lots of changes since 1632a.

This is on the latest code. You can also download pre-release beta from http://floreant.xyz . There are lots of changes since 1632a.
    Is it advisable to run this build in a live restaurant? If so is there an upgrade path from 1632a to this pre-release beta build? Mainly I am concerned with any database changes that would need to be merged.

@bzark we did not know you are using older (1632a) version. Pre-release version is in production in a number of stores. Just close all tickets, and connect DB and it should auto upgrade. Remember to take back up of db. You may check all your bugs again. I wonder most of them have been fixed weeks back. So you remove them from forum.

@bzark we did not know you are using older (1632a) version. Pre-release version is in production in a number of stores. Just close all tickets, and connect DB and it should auto upgrade. Remember to take back up of db. You may check all your bugs again. I wonder most of them have been fixed weeks back. So you remove them from forum.
    @admin, excellent, I will upgrade are recheck all the issues I have reported. When you say "connect DB", how do I go about that? I will take a stab at the process and you let me know.

1. Close Floreant POS on all terminals (I have three)
    2. Unzip new build over existing floreantpos directory on each terminal
    3. Run Floreant POS on main terminal, click CONFIGURE DATABASE then UPDATE DATABASE???

Step #3 I am not sure about, please clarify on all steps above. Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by bzark; 05-20-2017 at 12:14 PM. Reason: modified step #2

Yes, You are correct. Usually just restarting it will check DB schema updates.