Thread: Jasper Studio and Sales Report

Jasper Studio and Sales Report

Hi
    I have 2 issues hope someone can help me with any:
    1- in Jasper Studio, no matter what I change .jrxml files in config/printerlayouts/.., nothing change, if I compile to .jasper file error will appear and if I remove it putting only edited jrxml file, it will print but the old format !
    2- in sales report, there is always error with quantity field, while the the value and subtotal are correct.

Thanks in advance for your help

Quote Originally Posted by ihabtawfig View Post
    Hi
    I have 2 issues hope someone can help me with any:
    1- in Jasper Studio, no matter what I change .jrxml files in config/printerlayouts/.., nothing change, if I compile to .jasper file error will appear and if I remove it putting only edited jrxml file, it will print but the old format !
    2- in sales report, there is always error with quantity field, while the the value and subtotal are correct.

Thanks in advance for your help
    Hi take a look at this blog. You can set up the ireport program under XP also you don't need to use linux or ubunto. Just use required versions not the latest.

https://forum.floreantpos.org/entry....Printer-Set-Up

Quote Originally Posted by aogonearth View Post
    Hi take a look at this blog. You can set up the ireport program under XP also you don't need to use linux or ubunto. Just use required versions not the latest.

https://forum.floreantpos.org/entry....Printer-Set-Up
    Dear
    Thanks a lot
    that helped me a lot to solve the problem using ireport 4.01 and java 7,

Quote Originally Posted by ihabtawfig View Post
    Dear
    Thanks a lot
    that helped me a lot to solve the problem using ireport 4.01 and java 7,
    No problem any time.

Though still suffering from very strange problem in report, Quantity field is not correct, i.e not reading accurate value, while Price and Total are correct ....!!!!
    Please see the photo below
    fl_screen_shot.jpg

Let me know if you can fix it ; there are a few other reports i am trying to fix it also.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by aogonearth View Post
    Let me know if you can fix it ; there are a few other reports i am trying to fix it also.
    Thank you.
    Unfortunately !!,

we have moved from derby to MySql and problem is still there,
    the only work around is to go for web based reports using mysql but it is really long shot.
    hopefully this bug is fixed

Hi, just beware they fix this Quantity problem on the latest build as of yesterday. Enjoy