Thread: Sorting modifiers- by mcx10

Sorting modifiers- by mcx10

"Hi aogonearth,

So sorry to bother you.
    I've been wanting to post on the forums regarding modifiers but, like Harboe, I'm not able to post even though I registered over a month ago. I have contacted admin several times with no response.

My problem is that I haven't been able to find a way to sort modifiers. I can sort menu items etc. by changing the sort order numbers but this doesn't work with modifiers. Do you know if there's a way to sort modifiers?

Thank you so much for any help!"

Hi I am sorry but i don't know anyway around to sort it out. My boss is asking me the same question? I played (Trial and error ) with sort number from menu items which is usually 9999 for modifier items but it didn't worked. So i guess it should related to codes.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by aogonearth View Post
    "Hi aogonearth,

So sorry to bother you.
    I've been wanting to post on the forums regarding modifiers but, like Harboe, I'm not able to post even though I registered over a month ago. I have contacted admin several times with no response.

My problem is that I haven't been able to find a way to sort modifiers. I can sort menu items etc. by changing the sort order numbers but this doesn't work with modifiers. Do you know if there's a way to sort modifiers?

Thank you so much for any help!"

Hi I am sorry but i don't know anyway around to sort it out. My boss is asking me the same question? I played (Trial and error ) with sort number from menu items which is usually 9999 for modifier items but it didn't worked. So i guess it should related to codes.
    Good luck.
    Sorting has never worked. I assume the sort field was put in for future use.