Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PIZZA Module

Quote Originally Posted by aogonearth View Post
    Do you mean to another language like Spanish, German, French, Chinese etc?
    Ok, Write me the corresponding Italian Words and i will try thru hard code. Don't get high hopes i am not a coder. It will be trial and error.
    Sorry that's the best i can do.

Thanks for your time.
    The words to translate are these:

WHOLE > TOTALE

QUARTER > QUARTO

HALF > MEZZA

FULL > INTERA

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -

Not even I am not familiar with the code, but if you give me the source I can try

Quote Originally Posted by alcor13 View Post
    Thanks for your time.
    The words to translate are these:

WHOLE > TOTALE

QUARTER > QUARTO

HALF > MEZZA

FULL > INTERA

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -

Not even I am not familiar with the code, but if you give me the source I can try
    Code is available
    svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/floreantpos/code/trunk floreantpos-code
    Just go to main floreant.org page from there go to Development page and you will find the short instruction how to set up you svn, maven and eclipse or net beans to download the latest version of floreant to compile it to yourself (I did a how to video but it is not complete yet) . Once you set up it takes 2 minutes to get the latest version and compile it. Use Maven it is really the easiest way in my opinion. I will try to change the words myself later but little busy next few days.
    In the mean time here is the link for version 1694 https://spaces.hightail.com/receive/1V6nv link is set to expire in a week so don't delay downloading it.

Hi aogonearth.
    Sorry if I refer to you directly, but the problem I reported in a different post refers to the pizza module we mentioned here.
    You could take a look and tell me what you think.

Here is the link
    https://forum.floreantpos.org/showth...difier-windows

Thank you

Hi aogonearth.
    Sorry if I refer to you directly, but the problem I reported in a different post refers to the pizza module we mentioned here.
    You could take a look and tell me what you think.

Here is the link
    https://forum.floreantpos.org/showth...difier-windows

Thank you
    No problem. i will take a look at later on today. But i don't have high hopes. I remember word "dynamic" used in a various parts in the ui files. It might be easy to fix maybe putting dynamic like others but again it will be trial and error.

Also i did change half, full and quarter buttons to Italian on the screen but it stop functioning. I did similar changes for payment screen' set currency amount once and worked like charm but on this one it didn't worked. i guess they added some functionalities to button names as well.

As for the Italian language buttons, there are no problems.
    In the MULTIPLIER section I changed the various entries with the Italian name and it is fine.

As for the Italian language buttons, there are no problems.
    In the MULTIPLIER section I changed the various entries with the Italian name and it is fine.
    Glad you got names working the way you like. I played with pizza multiplier but no luck. sorry, playing around.

In fact, multipliers serve me only for one purpose. I give you an example.
    The pizzas are of three sizes. Every pizza in its size has a fixed price.
    Pizza Capricciosa
    Small = 2.50 €
    Medium = 5.00 €
    Large = 10.00 €

The pizza size that is regularly sold is the medium

Often on this medium the customer wants to add an ingredient (for example: spinaci + 0,50 €)

Or he want to remove an ingredient (for example: less onion and the price does not change)

The ultimate multiplier in my case is printing the pizza in the kitchen as requested by the customer and with the price variation if he added an ingredient

So the steps are these:

1) Select "Pizza Capricciosa" and floreant pos already open the modifier section, set default on MEDIUM and then the price of 5.00 €

2a) The client asks me to add the spinach (I click the Extra button and then click on Spinach) the price increases by 0.50 € and in the kitchen printer under the heading "Pizza Capricciosa" I find "EXTRA SPINACI"
    or
    2b) The customer asks me to remove the Onion (I select NO and then click on CIPOLLA) the price does not change and in the kitchen print, under the heading "Pizza Capricciosa" I find NO SPINACI

Another case is when I'm asked for 1 large pizza with 2 different tastes.
    For example: Half Capricciosa and Half Margherita.
    I created another group of modifiers, where I put the same pizzas that are in Pizza Item but with a price of 0.00 €

When a customer asks me for a large pizza with 2 different tastes.

1) I choose Pizza with the greatest cost

2) In the modifier section i click on button LARGE and get the bigger price (10.00 €)

3) Select the second modifier group where the pizzas are listed

4) Click on "Half" and click on the second pizza

In this way in the kitchen printer, it will come written:
    PIZZA CAPRICCIOSA LARGE
    HALF MARGHERITA

That's all

The only problem is the layout in the modifier section.
    With the 15.6 "inch screen it creates the slider bar.

With the remote desktop, the 10-inch tablet is even worse
    Last edited by alcor13; 04-21-2017 at 03:22 PM.

In fact, multipliers serve me only for one purpose. I give you an example.
    The pizzas are of three sizes. Every pizza in its size has a fixed price.
    Pizza Capricciosa
    Small = 2.50
    Medium = 5.00
    Large = 10.00

The pizza size that is regularly sold is the medium

Often on this medium the customer wants to add an ingredient (for example: spinaci + 0,50 )

Or he want to remove an ingredient (for example: less onion and the price does not change)

The ultimate multiplier in my case is printing the pizza in the kitchen as requested by the customer and with the price variation if he added an ingredient

So the steps are these:

1) Select "Pizza Capricciosa" and floreant pos already open the modifier section, set default on MEDIUM and then the price of 5.00

2a) The client asks me to add the spinach (I click the Extra button and then click on Spinach) the price increases by 0.50 and in the kitchen printer under the heading "Pizza Capricciosa" I find "EXTRA SPINACI"
    or
    2b) The customer asks me to remove the Onion (I select NO and then click on CIPOLLA) the price does not change and in the kitchen print, under the heading "Pizza Capricciosa" I find NO SPINACI

Another case is when I'm asked for 1 large pizza with 2 different tastes.
    For example: Half Capricciosa and Half Margherita.
    I created another group of modifiers, where I put the same pizzas that are in Pizza Item but with a price of 0.00

When a customer asks me for a large pizza with 2 different tastes.

1) I choose Pizza with the greatest cost

2) In the modifier section i click on button LARGE and get the bigger price (10.00 )

3) Select the second modifier group where the pizzas are listed

4) Click on "Half" and click on the second pizza

In this way in the kitchen printer, it will come written:
    PIZZA CAPRICCIOSA LARGE
    HALF MARGHERITA

That's all

The only problem is the layout in the modifier section.
    With the 15.6 "inch screen it creates the slider bar.

With the remote desktop, the 10-inch tablet is even worse
    As i was looking into you screen capture from pizza modifiers some of you items has a long names so the button is big, your items has short name so button is small. While you are using the current version maybe it will better to abbreviate some of those long names so you might have more same size buttons and might fit better to screen as well. It is just an idea.

Also i am not sure how remote desktop will work but if you look into the following file Main POS.jpg PosWindow.java file line 99 is the setting for screen resolution i believe. Because whenever i change this number whole screens size also changes. Now depending on your 10 inch tablet's screen resolution it might help you. But remember again if i am not wrong menu buttons has size also at least for some such as table numbers (I got them smaller due to screen space limited) and if i miss-remember i also did it for menu items. Hope it gives you some idea for tablet screen.

Hi Aogonearth

My problem with the 10-inch tablet is just the scroll bar.

I wanted to ask you, if you can, list here the software and the steps to load the source code.

I understand you use Maven.

1) Does it work under windows or do you need linux?

2) After you've installed maven, how do you load the Floreant Pos source code?

3) Where is the section where you can work on the ui?

4) After you have modified the code, how do you create the package?

Always thanks