Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: PIZZA Module

Quote Originally Posted by alcor13 View Post
    Hi Aogonearth

My problem with the 10-inch tablet is just the scroll bar.

I wanted to ask you, if you can, list here the software and the steps to load the source code.

I understand you use Maven.

1) Does it work under windows or do you need linux?

2) After you've installed maven, how do you load the Floreant Pos source code?

3) Where is the section where you can work on the ui?

4) After you have modified the code, how do you create the package?

Always thanks
    1) Does it work under windows or do you need linux?

My system for compiling and getting the source is under windows 10 i did it under windows 7 as well. You can use it under linux also. But i am not good at linux.

http://floreant.org/support/development/ take a look at this site. There are a few ways of doing so.

2) After you've installed maven, how do you load the Floreant Pos source code? I use notepad++ to see the code to open files quicker. But you can use eclipse, netbeans, blueJ, etc etc tools as well.
    I open windows command tool and go to the folder where i import floreant source code with ecilips and type "mvn clean" and "mvn package" commands and maven does its trick to compile.

Maven is only one of it and easiest to compile. if you don't want to use eclipe you have to set up a independent svn client also to import souce code which i always had a problem.

First i use eclipse to see if there is new versions it is easier to see visually from import function bulit into eclipe. You can use eclipse to compile also. take a look at how to set up how to compile with eclipse from
    http://floreant.org/support/development/

Once you set it up and import source code you can compile it with maven just follow instructions from the site . I did the video for

3) Where is the section where you can work on the ui?
    " floreantpos\src\com\floreantpos\ui" is one of them. Under this folder you will find most ui related files.
    "floreantpos\src\com\floreantpos\main" a few is here. from there you check the names they use the files names what ever is the corresponding job it does.

4) After you have modified the code, how do you create the package?

your packae is created when mavan compile it under "target" folder in the source code. There you will find a zip version or you can go to bin\floreantpos folders and you will see floreantpos icon to run it.

Now first you need to edit/modify/change the code and then compile it.

Here is the half baked how to set up floreantpos development video. i did something wrong somewhere but it will give you an idea. java and maven part is not there if i am not wrong. Next time i will do on a new virtual machine from a-z.
    in the mean time Please take a look at the attached video before the link expires. https://spaces.hightail.com/receive/0B2l4J3u5Y

Thanks to your directions, I downloaded the latest version of the source code with Eclipse and then I compiled it with maven

Before filling it up I looked at the code, but I can not find the section I'm interested in.
    I think it's html code because the buttons are always located in the center and in some files i saw that kind of configuration
    At present, the program is fine as it is.
    I just have to fix this problem with the small and centered buttons in the Modify Pizza section and finally set up the kitchen prints and pre-order
    Floreant no Liquid Layout in modifier big.jpg
    Surely, this problem comes from bugs by programmers. As they will have forgotten to set content formatting as the main window. Is there a way out of the forum to point out to them this inconvenience?
    Last edited by alcor13; 04-23-2017 at 06:31 PM.

This should work fine in Standard POS terminal 1024x768. Since its functional and does not let user stop system working we have added them in lower priority.

To Report any bugs/issues directly post it in http://team.orocube.net/bugs/

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    This should work fine in Standard POS terminal 1024x768. Since its functional and does not let user stop system working we have added them in lower priority.

To Report any bugs/issues directly post it in http://team.orocube.net/bugs/
    Salve Admin
    I can not send Bug Reporting. The form returns an error

Check if you can do it now.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Check if you can do it now.
    I reproved and it seems to have worked.
    Only the pop-up messagge "Thank you for your feedback!
    Thanks for providing your feedback! This window will automatically close in 5 seconds. " ..... It has not closed

I did not have to try the build 1702.
    Can anyone tell me if the problem is solved?

Alcor

Good morning, I apologize to everyone if I return to a discussion already taken. I also tried to send a bug report to the orocube team but I do not know if it came.

The Pizza Builder module has a bug. Even though I do not know the java language, I think it can be easily resolved. But I do not know the right section where to intervene.

Even Aogonearth, he tried to intervene but nothing in fact

I repeat the problem because it is not possible to work with the Pizza Builder module even using a 15.6-inch Display

pizza_builder_bug.jpg

This photo, though small, makes the idea better

Floreant no Liquid Layout in modifier big.jpg
    Last edited by alcor13; 05-14-2017 at 07:37 AM.

@alcor13,
    Did you take those screenshots? Because you are showing two different screenshots of different version of FP. Moving to fluid layout is in low priority now. If you use modifier group and multiplier you can fit more than enough Modifiers/Topping in a page.

Hello Admin. I took the 2 screens for demonstration purposes only. The first is from the official floreant page while the second comes from my computer.
    I understand that fluid layout is a low priority and so I'll arrange it.
    Unfortunately Italian pizzerias have a different system from other countries.
    In addition to the Modifier/Toppings, I included a duplicate list pizza group in the modifiers.
    The need for this is because when you order a LARGE pizza, sometimes the customer is divided into two tastes.
    So I was thinking of doing so.
    The waiter chooses the LARGE size, then selects the most expensive pizza, then clicks on "HALF" in the multiplier and finally selects pizza with the second taste that is the second half (and does not increase the price).
    In this way, you see, for example, in the kitchen printer or in the display kitchen:
    1X Capricciosa LARGE 12 euro
    HALF
    Marinara

I explained this procedure to say that the add-ons I can divide into different groups, but the duplicate list of pizzas must be in a single group.

About 40 pizzas do not show regular on the screen in this way and the multiplier bar can only be reached through the scroll-bar. This creates a delay in the work

Anyway, I'm here to wait for the situation to end.
    Thank you very much for the availability