Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PIZZA Module

PIZZA Module

I am not in a pizza business but i was wondering how to make pizza module work? I see it in the settings but i don't see it in the ordering screen. Is there a reason or need to be paid separately? I did a quick youtube search also and didn't find any. Anyone using it? Any instructions in this regard?
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by aogonearth View Post
    I am not in a pizza business but i was wondering how to make pizza module work? I see it in the settings but i don't see it in the ordering screen. Is there a reason or need to be paid separately? I did a quick youtube search also and didn't find any. Anyone using it? Any instructions in this regard?
    Thank you.
    Ok, I figure out after spending some time. The only thing is 1st pizza item i created didn't work accordingly. Like t no modifiers showed up or crust showed up. But duplicated pizza items worked like as it supposed to be. I just changed the name. 3rd Duplicated pizza item worked also like 2nd pizza item but 1st pizza item no luck. 2nd and 3rd was duplicated version of 1st item.

How did you get it working? That is all I am needing to finish so I can roll out the update .

Hi, Yes i did some sort. I will write a small instruction but a little busy today and tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by aogonearth View Post
    Hi, Yes i did some sort. I will write a small instruction but a little busy today and tomorrow.
    Thank you!

Pizza module how to ?

A short Video also available here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8GZGArze_g

ALL Done "Back Office" --> Explorer
    1-Create A CATEGORY - PIZZA or ?
    2-Create A GROUP -PIZZAS or ?
    3-Goto Menu Modifier Group- Create "PIZZA MODS" or ?
    4-Goto PIZZA module from Explorers
    5-1st Add Your items to Modifier in this case PIZZA MODS. Such as seafood, spinach, zucchini, octopus etc etc.

Add Modifier items in Pizza module.jpg

6-Creat Your 1st Pizza "Seafood Pizza" or ?

Add your pizzas.jpg
    7-Add the "PIZZA MODS" you created to your pizza.

Add your pizza modifier to your pizza item.jpg
    During this period you can add price, and Half pizza , full pizza, and pizza related modifications such as triple, half, subs, etc
    Button color as usual.

Don't forget making your pizza to available to din in or take out our whatever...
    8-Take your first order from Pizza page from POS.

Your Pizzas Ready to Order.jpg
    Depending on your guest request you can make the pizza whole, half or quarter. Select the "Size" of pizza, "Crust"
    9- Depending on the shape such as half, whole , quarter select the area and add your toppings.

SELECT YOUR PIZZA SIZE CRUST AND TOPPINGS.jpg

Once you are done hit done system will ask you if you need to create a new one but be aware you will be creating the same kind of pizza if you say yes.
    If you need to create a different pizza say "NO" when the system ask you to create a new pizza.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by aogonearth; 04-07-2017 at 05:11 AM.

Hello to all

This guide is important but I wanted to ask what build have you used for the example.
    I have the 1.4 build 1632A and I see the images in a different way.
    For example, in the fifth image, I do not see the buttons REGULAR, NO, TRIPLE, SUB

The video link you posted does not work
    Last edited by alcor13; 04-07-2017 at 11:39 AM.

Built # 1693
    https://youtu.be/T8GZGArze_g

Link was having issue, i don't know why. Here is the short version.
    Sorry.

Built number 1693
    Link was working last night when i posted here is the short version of it.
    https://youtu.be/T8GZGArze_g
    Sorry.

But the build 1693 is already available for download ??

I have seen the video, and those functions in the 1632A are not there yet
    Last edited by alcor13; 04-07-2017 at 12:08 PM.