Thread: User Login Report

User Login Report

Is there a way to view the number of times a user has logged in for the day, the time of log in and duration?

A user suspects that their password is being used and would like to investigate.

Journal report.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by delcock View Post
    Is there a way to view the number of times a user has logged in for the day, the time of log in and duration?

A user suspects that their password is being used and would like to investigate.

Journal Report tell you some of those information. Time section is showing the date not time. It might be helpful to some extend. I am hoping they can change the "Time" to "Time" also because you are selecting a date so showing date in this report is kind of confusing.

Thank you so much. This should help to a certain extent. I will need to highlight the limitations of the report as well and mentioned that it should be addressed in a later update. If the report displayed the actual time, then it would have been tremendously more helpful

Quote Originally Posted by delcock View Post
    Thank you so much. This should help to a certain extent. I will need to highlight the limitations of the report as well and mentioned that it should be addressed in a later update. If the report displayed the actual time, then it would have been tremendously more helpful
    I agree, design was right but i guess got confused with the formatting the time. Instead of choosing time format as hour they chose date format.