Thread: Different Taxes on Ticket

Different Taxes on Ticket

Time ago I tried to improve this software on my pizzeria, but I can't because I did not find a way to print 2 different taxes on ticket that on my country must be separated. 15% for food and 18 for alcohol.

Example Ticket:
    Food: 100
    Alcohol: 100
    -----------------
    Tax 15%: 15
    Tax 18%: 18
    Tax tot: 33
    sub tot: 167
    Total: 200

did somthing change after few years? sorry for my spelling and because I am not an expert on this things.

mille grazie.

Quote Originally Posted by stefano View Post
    Time ago I tried to improve this software on my pizzeria, but I can't because I did not find a way to print 2 different taxes on ticket that on my country must be separated. 15% for food and 18 for alcohol.

Example Ticket:
    Food: 100
    Alcohol: 100
    -----------------
    Tax 15%: 15
    Tax 18%: 18
    Tax tot: 33
    sub tot: 167
    Total: 200

did somthing change after few years? sorry for my spelling and because I am not an expert on this things.

mille grazie.
    I'm not sure if that's currently in the product, but I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to implement. All the functionality is there except for separating it out for the receipt.

If you aren't capable of implementing it, you might ask orocube for a quote.

Quote Originally Posted by clearchristx View Post
    I'm not sure if that's currently in the product, but I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to implement. All the functionality is there except for separating it out for the receipt.

If you aren't capable of implementing it, you might ask orocube for a quote.
    mm, I see. last time I tried by my self but with not succes. I will ask to orocube for a quote.

grazie!

stefano, clearchristx is right. These are kind of fine tuning that we may add in future. You can also try to change it or even hire orocube team, and that will be added to floreant pos after done.