Export & import items issue
I used floreant pos in arabic language but i have problem when i export items and import to another system not working,
Because after exporting items menu get me special characters for items names in .xml file!
I think the export items in the arabic language does not work correctly!
It doesn't work or at least i couldn't make it work as well. So i believe there is a general problem that still exit. They were saying remove all special characters like % & $ 3 @, ! etc to make it work but i didn't have luck after removing all those characters as well.
Originally Posted by samer
Export & import items in another language does not work correctly, just in english language
Last few versions (last one i am trying is built 1672) menu export doesn't work. Just in case if developers are not aware.
IIRC if you have an item that's name is too long, the export will fail. I figured it out from turning on debug logs on mariadb. It also could have been special characters that the export utility doesn't like.
I migrated the tables manually using dbeaver. Initially, from derby server to mariadb (same floreant
version), and then from an old-floreant mariadb to a current one. This was the table order I used:
Tags for this Thread